Netgear ready share printer utility lets you avail an ultimate printing experience to the various connected devices just by connecting it to the USB port of the router. It acts as a USB printer. For this, you need to download and install ready share printer utility to your system and get the additional benefits. Let us discuss the login and setup process first and in the second section, we will discuss the troubleshooting if your Netgear ready share printer not detected.
Downloading Readyshare printer utility
- Start the process by downloading the printer utility from the official website of Netgear by clicking on https://www.netgear.com/home/discover/apps/readyshare. link.
- Next, you have to select between your preferred device whether you are going to download it for the windows, MAC or smartphone device.
- By following the pop-up instructions flashing on your screen to complete the download process.
Steps to perform Netgear ready share setup
Just follow the below instructions if you wish to complete the Netgear ready share setup process on your device. The whole process takes less than 10 minutes and a few efforts made by you. Let us discuss the steps below.
- Once you download the readyshare printer utility on your device, you will receive a zip file.
- Unzip the file by double-clicking on the setup.
- Follow the instructions to install the setup.
- The next step is to choose the specific language from the drop-down list of languages.
- Choose the language and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Disable firewall settings temporarily if you find Netgear readyshare printer not detected.
- Choose the printer and click on the ‘Connect’ button.
- Now your connected device is ready to share the USB printer. This setting allows only one connected device to get connected with the printer.
- If you want to connect multiple devices, you need to change the status of the printer to ‘Available’ to get access to the multiple devices.
- After this, all the connected devices on the network easily use the printer.
- Hence the users can simply perform Netgear ready share setup.
- Move to the ‘System’ settings > ‘Exit’ if there are no changes left.
Netgear readyshare printer not detected
If you are having issues with the Netgear readyshare login or Netgear readyshare printer connectivity errors, here we are going to discuss some possible Netgear readyshare printer troubleshooting tips to get rid of these errors.
- Disable firewall, pop-up ads and pop-up blockers, ad-blocking software etc. to avoid the issue.
- Check your internet connection that must be in good working condition.
- Power cycle the devices and try again.
- Be sure to check the setup, as it should be done properly, if you are not sure about the setup, check the above-mentioned steps and perform the Netgear ready share setup again.
- If you are getting issues with one device, you need to check it on another device.
- Check the status of the computer or the connected device that should allow you to connect the multiple or device as you wish to connect as per your requirements.
- Be sure to update all the required software and drivers to get rid of the errors.
- Turn ON all the wired or wireless devices that are connected to your router’s network.
- If you find that printer shows ‘Waiting To Connect’ error, then :
- Click on the ‘Connect’ button.
- The settings will automatically change to ‘Manually Connected to My Computer’, this allows only one computer to connect with the printer.
- If you wish to connect it to the multiple devices, you need to disable this setting and click on the ‘Disable’ button, the settings will change to available for all the connected devices on the specific network.
We hope the above blog will help you in properly setting up the readyshare printer utility and resolving your issues. If you are unable to resolve any other issue or having Netgear readyshare printer connectivity errors, try out these Netgear readyshare printer troubleshooting tips to diagnose and resolve the issues or call us directly. Our expert team is all the times available to help you and offer the customized troubleshooting ideas to you.