Canon is an established name in delivering a variety of products ranging from the camera, recording mics, printers and many more. Canon is one of the top choices of the users when it comes to buying a printer that offers high-quality printing experience. It allows you to print at a rapid pace with its extraordinary designs and features that make tweaks to your printing needs at a budget-friendly price. Let us discuss the process of Canon printer setup in the succeeding paragraphs.
How to connect canon printer to wifi?
The best part of the Canon printer is that if you are connecting your device to the wifi, then printing documents can be pretty easy. The printing features are also available in a variety of Smartphones, hence the users can print from any corner of their home or office just by using their mobile phone to enjoy a hassle-free printing experience. Several methods can be used to connect Canon printer wifi setup. Before moving ahead with the Canon wifi setup process, ensure your Canon printer is efficient enough to connect with the internet.
The WPS method is one of the easiest methods to connect Canon printer to wifi. This method is helpful in Windows or Mac operating systems to connect to canon printer wifi setup. The wireless router is equipped with a built-in WPS push button. All you need is to check for the wireless connection settings on the computer or laptop and security settings to WEP before starting the whole process. Here is a stepwise guide for enabling canon wireless printer setup by using the WPS method.
- Turn ON the printer and be sure to keep the router closer to the printer to get easy access to the WPS button.
- Press the Wifi button on the printer and hold it until the LED light turns ON.
- Take a pause for two minutes and click on the WPS button on the router.
- The LED light will blink when your printer starts searching the available internet connections. Once connected the power and LED light becomes still.
- To ensure the Canon wifi setup connectivity, print 1-2 pages from the Canon printer.
- Put the A4 size paper in the printer and check if your printer prints efficiently or not?
Hence the users can simply follow the mentioned-above instructions to complete Canon wifi setup process.
Standard Connection Method
If the router does not have a WPS button then this method can be helpful for you. In this method, the users have to use a wired connection or a wireless connection. Here are the quick and easy steps you need to follow.
- Make a connection between the computer and the printer via network settings.
- Put in the input tray along with the papers.
- Press The resume button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Check the internet connection status and verify your preferred network name.
- Firstly, double-check that the computer is ON and properly attached with the help of wired or wireless methods.
- Ensure that all the required drivers are installed in the connected device.
- Connect the printer to the internet and verify its speed to avoid any interruptions.
Canon Printer Setup for Windows
- First of all, go to the ‘Start’ button and move to the ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Devices’ > ‘Printers & Scanners’.
- Tick on ‘Add the Printer or Scanner’.
- Lastly, connect it with the same network that you have used for the printer.
Canon Printer Setup for MAC
- To start the process, select ‘System Preferences’ > ‘Printers & Scanners’.
- Click on the ‘+’ button to connect the printer.
- Choose your specific printer from the drop-down lists available and add it.
- Attach the MAC device and the printer with similar networks.
- Take a test print out to ensure that you have made a proper connection.
Hence your Canon wireless printer setup can be performed by using the above methods. If you require any other assistance regarding Canon wireless printer setup, our support team can be contacted. Our executive team is round the clock available to assist you anytime and guide you with all your queries. Just give us a call on our toll-free number and let us know your issues.